- To be God’s instrument for equipping Kingdom-minded followers of Christ, to answer God’s calling as business entrepreneurs, to launch and run sustainable ventures, with the ultimate purpose of transforming the community they serve and enlarging God’s Kingdom
- ROI-Training works with local Churches in the USA, to train Kingdom-Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs. We use highly interactive workshops onsite and online that equip individuals to create profitable and sustainable, purpose-driven enterprises. Ultimately, ROI-Training will use this platform to serve the poor and under-served entrepreneurs in developing nations, where resources are very limited. We aim to train 3000 “Kingdom-Preneurs” in the first three years of operations.
- Envisioning – We believe that the marketplace is a mission field where practical discipleship and transformation can take place and should take place. As such it is essential to start with a clear vision as to why you are called to the marketplace
- Impassioning – Passion is required to drive toward tangible results. We are passionate about doing God’s work in the marketplace
- Training – This is essential to equip the kingdom-preneurs to launch, manage, and grow purpose-driven ventures
- Doing – After all, faith without works is dead. Entrepreneurs are doers. Our goal is to help the Kingdom-Preneurs to do their calling in a manner that glorifies the Lord and serves as an example to the community at large
- Coaching & Mentoring – The process of disciple-making is in dire need of coaches and mentors who want to serve as examples of Christian leaders in the workplace. We see coaching and mentoring as a long-term relationship between the coachee and the coach.
Who we are:
Jorge Silva is a global entrepreneur, educator, coach, and mentor with over 30 years of global experience in companies ranging from, non-profits, start-ups to Fortune 100 in multiple industries. Currently, he divides his time between, teaching entrepreneurship classes to university students, coaching, and training the leaders at the Church that he co-founded in 2004. Additionally, he is the founder and lead trainer at ROI-Training, equipping entrepreneurs to become Kingdom-Preneurs and transform their communities through their businesses. He is fluent in Spanish and English and has lived, worked, and served the Lord in four different continents, together with his wife of 37-years and their amazing children. His professional background is complemented by a BS in Industrial and Systems Engineering as well as an MBA.
Van Romine is the founder of Global Entrepreneurs Organization (GEO) which has developed online tools based on the curriculum of the Dynamic Business Startup Program (DBSP). For 20 years, the DBSP training has helped thousands of entrepreneurs start new business with less than $100. Now, that same curriculum is being offered to an even wider audience.
- For questions regarding the events email us at JSilva@ROI-Training.org
- Leave us a message at (909) 475-7709